It's been a couple of days since I posted something here. I don't want this LiveJournal site to be an duplicate and repetition of the messages I post in my Reading Blog, my [private] Musings Blog, or over on the 50 Book Challenge journal. So, what to say?
One thing that I really want to do is avoid the long periods when nothing useful gets posted to the journal. And, having given this journal the category of Miscellany and "Anything Goes", I find that there's also a lack of direction.
- spent some time reading about the Liturgy of the Hours and thinking about how to make time for spiritual development and contemplation
- went to the DFW Auburn Club Watch Party to view Auburn beat the University of Louisiana at Monroe in the season opener
- read my e-mail
- called my daughter just to chat
- read 50 pages in Shepherd's Abiding
- scribbled some September-ness in a new journal
- wished I could sketch and watercolor, so I looked through the Dick Blick online catalog at travel watercolor sets