- Sat, 16:15: Heading to Ben's house for Christmas Eve festivities
- Thur, 15:36: Heidi & Victoria safely aboard Steven's car. Heading to their house.
- Thur, 16:28: December 29 and it's 66 degrees outside!
- Fri, 17:48: #reading Shadow of Saganami by David Weber and Howling at the Moon by Karren MacInerney
- Fri, 18:33: It's Friday. So my #fridayreads update should say that I'm still reading Shadow of Saganami and have started reading Howling at the Moon ...
- Sat, 17:40: Sunset. Pink in the east. Orange in the west. Beautiful end to the last day of 2011
I created this page as one of a series of reflections on 2011. In this case, I wanted to focus on the extreme weather conditions this year brought, and I chose 3 photographs which I thought helped to illustrate our weather in Texas in 2011. Here's a closer view of the journaling:
Credits for digital scrapbooking supplies: