- Fri, 7:36: @Shaunesay Waking up to Friday workday. Will read during lunch break. You're doing well in #HSreadathon. And the weekend is ahead.
- Fri, 15:04: It's Friday. Update info for #FridayReads and #HSreadathon - on page 102 of An Incomplete Revenge by Jacqueline Winspear
- Fri, 18:41: @Jasper_Cooper - not sure why an author follows a random reader, but I did buy Candara's Gift for my Kindle to check you out.
- Fri, 19:55: @sawcat Don't know if I can keep up with #HSreadathon twitter chat, but I'm going to try.
- Fri, 20:06: Think I'll update my blog while I hang out in the #HSreadathon twitter chat. It's happening now. Join us
- Fri, 20:08: @truebookaddict Still reading An Incomplete Revenge by Jacqueline Winspear. Now on p 109 and should finish before end of #HSreadathon
- Fri, 20:15: @sawcat Is The Lost Hero any good? #HSreadathon is good for book recommendations.
- Fri, 20:29: @truebookaddict Except for Dewey, I like long RaTs. #HSreadathon spanned 2 travel days so I'll rack up more pages/books than normal week.
- Fri, 20:40: So. What special snacks are you eating during #HSreadathon ? I've got cherries & grapes.
- Fri, 20:41: @truebookaddict In addition to #HSreadathon, I'm watching two 2-year-olds on Saturday. Grandkids are great.
- Fri, 20:44: @truebookaddict Our library sale is in September. I'll pick up some interesting books for swaps & RaTs. #HSreadathon
- Fri, 20:52: Oooh, @sawcat, I see you just finished Kindred by Octavia Butler. Such a good book. #HSreadathon
- Fri, 21:00: @truebookaddict Latest blog post at http://reading.elsi123.net/2012/07/high-summer-read-thon-rolling-into.html … all about #HSreadathon
- Fri, 21:03: Night all -- nice chat -- need to read! #HSreadathon
Thu, 10:32: Twitter tells me that I signed up 13 years ago. I don’t post often, but I certainly read various posts. #MyTwitterAnniversary…
Mon, 09:43: And I’m waiting until kids return to schools. https://t.co/9QbwaZFqtS
Mon, 15:14: I'm starting this book tomorrow. The blurb is appealing and I'm looking forward to hearing other peoples' opinions……