Challenged at Scrapbook Bytes, I created another small kit -- primarily because I loved the colors. This kit contains only two papers because I didn't like anything I was creating and there's not much point in providing solid papers to a group of designers. I did create twill tapes and glass stones as in other of my kits.
New in this kit are the pieces of ric rac. I translated a tutorial at Scrapbook Bytes from PSE to PSP to make this element. I'm quite happy with how it turned out, particularly since it looks pretty much like fabric. I'll make it again; maybe a "baby ric rac" next time.
I also created a chipboard accent from the same graphic that I used on one of the papers. The oak leaf accent was created from a dingbat font, Botanical, by Monotype Corporation. I typed the character five times on five layers -- once in each of the swatch colors. I stacked them up and then erased layer after layer using a soft brush for the eraser until I was happy with the splotchy colors. Exporting the image as a PNG file, I opened it with PSE4 and used the freebie chipboard effect I downloaded from Atomic Cupcake. I'm going to try to reproduce this using PSP.
Here's a close up of the twill tape, ric rac, and one of the glass stones.